Rivet City Market locks at random :b

zegh8578

ive tried to google it, but i can only find people who're confused why the market is locked during nighttime (i love how theyll flood support boards with these problems, help my game doesnt work! did you turn your computer on? oh, hah! no i didnt! thanx for your help!) :b

in my case, its locked day and night, for days at the time. i havent been able to time how long it stays locked, but over a week in-game easily, in which im sick of waiting, and simply lockpick my way in there, and do my trading as usual. guards will tell me to leave, but they never do anything else, i can stay there for days if i want to. either way, i exit again, and the door will remain marked "red", throughout that gaming session, untill i re-run the game.

anyone else experienced this? like i said, i tried to google the problem, but (as often.. ) it seems im the only one w this issue :b

i suspected for a while that maybe it was an in-game story-line thing, like "closed on sundays" or something, but it will stay closed indefinitely once it randomly locks down.

its not a problem, like i said, ill simply lockpick, then be on my way. but im curious wth its all about

The obvious thing to ask here is what mods are you running?

Noting that the Rivet City area tends to be kinda squirrelly at the best of times. Any mods that affect it can have especially odd effects.

oh, no mods. i never been a mod-kinda-guy :]

im mostly curious if anybody else have noticed this happen at all, since i cant find anything about it googling (the only issues i found, were people who tried to enter during night-time. sigh.. )

it has happened to me quite a lot of times, and on independent saves/gameplays.

The obvious thing to ask here is what mods are you running?

Noting that the Rivet City area tends to be kinda squirrelly at the best of times. Any mods that affect it can have especially odd effects.

oh, no mods. i never been a mod-kinda-guy :]

im mostly curious if anybody else have noticed this happen at all, since i cant find anything about it googling (the only issues i found, were people who tried to enter during night-time. sigh.. )

it has happened to me quite a lot of times, and on independent saves/gameplays.

nah, i checked it. its all right :D

ill just keep lockpicking, and ignoring the annoyed guards :D

• 4 months later...