Full Army of Darkness "Ash J. Williams" Character Reqest

Deleted2670871User

Heyo! Got a little request I'm looking to have put into development and since I'm not a modder by any sense of the word I figured I would turn to the forums!

I'm a HUGE fan of the Sam Raimi films, Evil Dead 1&2 as well as Army of Darkness and while browsing through the listing of saved games, I discovered this little beauty:

Bruce Campbell - Ash Williams from Evil Dead

By my count, thats a nearly if not perfect replication of Bruce Campbell's "Ashley "Ash" J. Williams" character from the films! But I want to take it a step further before going in to playing the character, I want to get it as close to the movie as possible and thats gonna take a few things I have not been able to find. Along with the character save I also managed to find two other mods that fit well with Ash:

A Robotic Right Arm

A Double-Barrel sawed-off shotgun (PL NOT Required!)

So far this is making my Ash character look nearly perfect in comparison to the films! But there are still a few key things missing...ergo the reason for this request! To make my Ash character Complete I still need a chainsaw hand or just a chainsaw alone. I'm considering on using the Bingles Chainsaw but if I could get an equippable Ripper made to replace the right hand, that would totally make my day!

Secondly I need someone to be able to make a set of clothes or armor that looks like Ash's from the movies and I have a good idea for it. If someone could just modify a pre-war park stroller or pre-war spring outfit to look like this that would be great. The torn shirt in the image is not required but I would like to get the leather straps if possible (they don't have to be separate from the shirt its fine if they are just imprinted on it), also if the clothing could be given a fairly good DR so that it can actually be used in combat (say 28 or so?) I would be very grateful!

I know I am asking for a lot here but to have a nearly perfect Ash Williams for Fallout 3 would make it the best play-through I have ever done! Not sure if anyone would be able to fill this fairly specific request but if you can, please! Please get in contact with me as soon as possible either through message or posting here!

Many Thanks!

Silver1138

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Ya I need one too im surprised it hasnt been done already! Also Bad Ash's armor would be cool, though extremely out of place. And maybe a modified ghoul race that looks like a deadite like Bad Ash. With the scars and stitches and such.