Request: A simple Seyda Neen start

WSChase

I used to use a mod called Alternate Start [AltStart]. http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43804/? After doing the chargen, the player began outside in front of the Census Office with nothing but the default prison garments with the option of getting the main quest from Sellus Gravius. But Iamnone went crazy and started to plagiarize Alternate Beginnings mod by Evermoon. I resent and insulted by modders that force items and easy money onto the player, to me these are, cheat mods. I know how to work the game to make my own money, thank you. I start pennyless and leave Seyda Neen with a thousand bucks.

So, I would like to request a A Simple/Humble Seyda Neen Beginning chargen start point, say under the crosswalk at Sellus Gravius door, no player chest just the humble default garments [ie ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else added ever] with the option of visiting Sellus Gravius to start the main quest, Thanks

Edited by WSChase

Might do that tomorrow if I've got a spare 10 minutes mate. Always lore friendly and always make it harder not easier!!!

If you want it easy then buy a console lol

You don't need to rush, I'm not in a hurrey. I also use MWSE if required. As for harder, I use mods like MCA 8.1 with bandit attacks in town [10-20] plus the same across the land and dungeons full of The Undead by Neoptolemus. More mess the merrier. Thanks

All of the Gluby List either adds junk to the player, including orders, just strips tutorial, or starts in alternative locations, plus dead links.

I hope Quick CharGen doesn't add any junk to the player as the discription is limited.