Wierd Bug

When i try to start FNV with FMM i get an error message saying: FalloutNV.exe - Cannot find Startadress

The Procedurestartaddres vorbis_window cannot be found in the DLL - file Libvorbis.dll

I tried downloading a new copy of Libvorbis.dll but still no succes,

When i try to launch FNV trought steam or by the Shortcut on my desktop nothing happen.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is.

NOTE!

The Error message isent sure to say what i wrote but i translated it from swedish to english so it might not be totally correct

Something is proberbly corrupt, est bet is to verify your instalation with steam.

In your games library list, right click your NV icon an proteries, then goto local files tab and press verifty integraty of game cache.

When i try to start FNV with FMM i get an error message saying: FalloutNV.exe - Cannot find Startadress

The Procedurestartaddres vorbis_window cannot be found in the DLL - file Libvorbis.dll

When i try to launch FNV trought steam or by the Shortcut on my desktop nothing happen.

NOTE!

The Error message isent sure to say what i wrote but i translated it from swedish to english so it might not be totally correct

Thank will try that out

NOTE!

Thanks dude it worked :)