Zelda mod help

yoyohobo665

hello, i am currently making a mod that adds a bunch of equipment from the legend of zelda: oot. " http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=11760 " i want to ask everyone where they feel the items should be located. heres a list of a few specific items; master sword, biggoron's sword, kokiri sword, deku shield, hylian shield, mirror shield, fairy bow, megaton hammer, deku stick, etc... im also planning on putting in as many items that are in the game, that would fit into oblivion such as enemy's weapons and misc items such as the medallions. basically i want to hear your ideas of what weapons (or items in general) i should put in the mod, and where they should be located. one thing i want though, is that any item you have to FIND (cant be bought) in zelda, must be FOUND in oblivion, such as the megaton hammer, mirror shield, master sword etc... so that way there wont be multiples of items there should only be one of.

thanks if you have taken the time to read and contribute :)

-Christian of CCRE

I think you should search for similar environments as was found in OOT. Firstly, all items should be found at the end of dungeons (with minor exceptions). Mirror shield was found in a desert in OOT, so in oblivion put it somewhere out west in colovia (north of kvatch). Same thing for the other items. Master sword should go in The temple of the One, don't know what you'd have to do to "earn"

it though. Master shield - Stonewall shields and other armor shops.

I haven't played that game in a good long while, so correct me if I'm wrong about these: Isn't Biggoron's sword a giant Goron's dagger? If so, you should have to fight a giant rock creature on top of a mountain. I'm also fairly sure you get a weapon or something in a confusing forest. If so, you should place that item in a confusing forest, of course.

I haven't played that game in a good long while, so correct me if I'm wrong about these: Isn't Biggoron's sword a giant Goron's dagger? If so, you should have to fight a giant rock creature on top of a mountain. I'm also fairly sure you get a weapon or something in a confusing forest. If so, you should place that item in a confusing forest, of course.

The Biggoron's Sword was made specifically for Link by Biggoron.

Really? I must be thinking of a different Zelda game then. I remember Link fighting a giant goron on a large brown mountain with swirling dark clouds overhead.

You're thinking of the Giant's Knife. The Biggoron's Sword is pretty much the same except that it won't break.

Archived