Place item in world

Xenno

Hi all, i have idea on how to make a weapon, but i have no experience in geck.

I would use one weapon that is ingame allready and just tweak the stats in FalloutNV EDIT, so i wanted to ask you would it be possible that someone puts that vanilla weapon in some crate ingame, and send me that ESP file and i after that i tweak all stats in NVedit and upload it as a mod to Nexus.

thx in advance all.

Edited by Xenno

Could anyone please help me, i would really love to make this rilfe... all i need is somene willing to place me laser rifle and all mods in a box somewhere in game lets say Goodsprings.

Then i could change parameters in NVedit.

I would do it myself but i dont know to work in geck. :(

All i need is a box ingame with laser rifle with changed name , and upgrades for it, i think that someone who knows to work in geck would take only few minutes to do it, but i could be wrong.

It is really simple to be honest, in the geck just go to the container section, right click on a container and edit, give it a new ID such as MyContainer if there is anything in the item list delete them, then go to the weapons section search 'laser' and drag and drop the rifle in to the container's item list press ok and then go to cell view and choose a cell and drag 'MyContainer' in to the render window and place it where you like (Press F to get it to the floor) and you are done.

I tryed working few mins ago and im loosing nerves too mmuch options its just not for me, i managed to do allmost all but how could i then save it as esp or is it esm file ?