Conjuration

jancina25

Hello i wanna ask what's people opinion about this skill and what do you expect from it in skyrim? For example i think they should remove the time limit for each summon and let your ally fight for you until he dies? what do you think?

They really need to take out the time limits or at least make them longer.

A 30 second summon will do NOTHING unless they make them more powerful

Definitely, also disliked how they removed the ability to enchant weapons and items with constant effect summons. :(

Hm since we can employ companions in skyrim i hope conjuration wont fall in some sort of backplan, i mean we had like 20 summons in total in oblivion,hope that number increases in skyrim.

In my opinion the Conjuration in Oblivion was just plain stupid! The creatures were somewhat good but the idea of "Bound" armor was a waist of time. We know for a fact that it is in the game but what we don't know is if it is a beneficial skill. Personally I think that it should be in the same skill category as destruction...but what do I know? I'm just a stealth class. :wink:

It was always more of a fun skill then benefical, but when i say fun it was FUN. I always liked the idea being mage and controling creatures to bash each other to pulp(yey necromancy) im sure there are people that will agree with me.

Edit: when i think of it none of the skills is benefical, you choose what you like the most and turn it into your benefical skil"

Edited by jancina25

I do indeed hope that they improve conjuration. I heard somewhere (unfortunately I cannot seem to remember where) that Necromancy is receiving an "overhaul" of sorts, so hopefully that is the equvilant of better conjuration.

Heh... I remember whenever a mage summoned something in Morrowind, I would actually get concerned for my character's well-being. :happy:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

@indoril - it has? hm where did you read that?

It seems that I can't find the source where I read that right now...

No matter. I'll keep looking. I edited my post to reflect this. :yes:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat