Need help finding a certain kind of gloves

Garinov

This isn't exactly a request for a mod, I just need help searching....

But I'm looking for gloves, kinda like what a sniper would wear where the gloving over the thumb, pointer, and middle fingers are missing, something not armored but the color black or brown. Do you know what I can find something somewhat similar? I've been searching for quite a while now.

You mean like those bandages, or a fingerless glove kinda thing?

You mean like those bandages, or a fingerless glove kinda thing?

Both would due as long as its for men, not armored and a couple of the finger glovings are gone.

I guess this is for a modern weapon mod of some kind? A "normal" sniper glove still keeps the thumb covered (eg this one).

If it was for archery, you have a different set of finger missing - usually you keep the index, middle and ring finger covered as they take all the wear, and free the thumb and little finger (Example here)

I guess this is for a modern weapon mod of some kind? A "normal" sniper glove still keeps the thumb covered (eg this one).

If it was for archery, you have a different set of finger missing - usually you keep the index, middle and ring finger covered as they take all the wear, and free the thumb and little finger (Example here)

The Second one is /PERFECT/ and its fitting since my character is an archer.