some mods just aren't worth it

Yep, people ask for this a lot, but it's just not something you can trade. Also, OBMM does not configure mods, nor does BOSS. OBMM just installs them. the OMOD is a type of installer that just places the mod files in the right place(usually). BOSS just sets the load order and tells Wrye Bash what tags are suggested for the bash patch, if any.

what if I made things a bit simpler by add what my pc has that way if someone is using the same system as I am, and has most of the mods I do plus I just restart my BOSS what then?

I'll just add my load order and its okay if no one has my specific requirements because even though DR6 dosen't work. BBC and OOO do work but the problem is either I don't know what I'm doing with wyre bash or somethings wrong cause it won't start up and boss just opens up internet explorer and stating what mods I have and which ones are ghosted or unrecognized.

So I could really use some help with that.

what if I made things a bit simpler by add what my pc has that way if someone is using the same system as I am, and has most of the mods I do plus I just restart my BOSS what then?

That would help determine if you can run Oblivion. (Since you are, this is pointless.)

I'll just add my load order and its okay if no one has my specific requirements because even though DR6 dosen't work. BBC and OOO do work but the problem is either I don't know what I'm doing with wyre bash or somethings wrong cause it won't start up and boss just opens up internet explorer and stating what mods I have and which ones are ghosted or unrecognized.

So I could really use some help with that.

Boss is supposed to generate a web page (after showing you a DOS window, that says something about sorting), that page should tell you what mods are active, what mods are merged, list some suggestions, some bash tags, and unrecognized mods. Ghosted mods should not show up at all.

Did you install python? Wrye bash will not work without it.

Posting your load order (and possibly system specs) will help someone help you trouble shoot your problem; but sharing the oblivion folder still will not work. You will have to get wrye sorted. For all the reasons Telyn and I said above.

Besides that, sending you a copy of the entire oblivion folder would require more bandwidth than Robin allows us to use and (at least seems to me) bordering on :pirate:

You are spending too much time wrestling with Oblivion and not enough time playing it. Free your soul! Encumbereth not thyself with needless possessions.

You need to go Nihilistic. "If thine eye offend, thee pluck it out." Amputate the limb with gangrene and save the body.

(1) Deactivate half of your mods. Playtest.

(2) If your game works fine, activate another mod. Playtest.

(3) If your game is still broken after deactivating half of your mods, deactivate half of your remaining mods. Playtest.

Keep on repeating steps like these and you will get your game running and keep it running. You will be able to pinpoint the mods that give you trouble and choose not to use them or else be able to do highly specific research on them with the goal of somehow getting them to work.

If your goal is to get DR6 running at all hazards, then do the above steps with the rule that DR6 cannot be deactivated. When you find the mod that breaks your game, you can do more tests to determine if this is the mod that breaks DR6 or if it breaks something else. In the end you might find two mods that conflict and have to make a choice between them if no patch or workaround is available.

Edited by David Brasher

your right I've gotten my game to point where everything is perfectly fine so I don't want to screw up anything anymore therefore I shall stop modding my game and start enjoying it instead.

but I still want to use wyre bash so how do I download python?

let me post my load order though because I don't know if that'll help or not but at this point I really don't care :cool: .