Character stuck in T position, no animation

phoeniXxeyes

I've played and modded skyrim for some time, but recently I installed some mods (15-ish) and launched skyrim on my save, in which I already played some time with my mods, but when I loaded it I noticed that my character was stuck in T position, it had no animation (no crouching when sneaking, my hands stay down even when my weapons are unsheated, nothing), plus, some of her chest texture is missing.

I assume that one of those recently added mods may be the problem, but none of them changes anything related to my character (animation or texture), so maybe it is simply some conflict.

I use mod organizer, and also perkus maximus, so everytime I remove/add a mod I have to launch the patcher, which takes nearly an hour to run, so I would like to avoid having to test all of my mods with an hour between each test.

Also, I have 254 esp active, this may cause some problems.

finally, sorry if this isn't much, but I will post some more infos later (I can't now).

Thanks for taking the time to help me !

Also, I have 254 esp active, this may cause some problems.

Yes assuming you're not including esm's in that count. You should merge or disable mods until you have less than 255 plugins altogether (esm + esp) active in your profile. Maybe your skeleton mod is at the bottom of your mod list, which it should be, but got bumped out when you went over 255? If that's not the case, then you need to re-generate animations (GenerateFNISforUsers) or re-install your skeleton.

Yeah, FNIS behavior told me to install the "SKELETON" patch, let's test...

You should merge or disable mods until you have less than 255 plugins altogether (esm + esp)

Maybe... I don't know how to merge mods, but I'll search

And I have 254 plugins active (esp and esm, not just esp)

Edited by phoeniXxeyes

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Does GenerateFINISForUsers.exe have any warnings? If so, I would correct all warnings. If you need help, copy the entire text output from the big white field in FNIS after it's finished and post it here, please.

Maybe some mod overwrote the XMPSE skeleton. I recommend the skeleton should be the last mod installed. In your mod manager, it should be at the bottom of the list. I would move the mod and plugin to the bottom, on both sides of MO for example. If not using a mod manager, just reinstall xpmse after adding a mod that may have skeletons. If this is the case, run FNIS again after you've fixed the skeleton.