Possible New PC - Any suggestions?

Okay, so I'm thinking of buying a new PC soon when I have the money, and I wanted to post some specs to see what you guys think. I'm happy to listen to any suggestions if they have justification, and I am also not sure of certain things to get. Okay, so here goes:

CPU: Intel Core i7 960 @ 3.2GHz

Motherboard: ASUS S1366 P6X58D-E

GPU: NVidia GeForce 560 1Gb (Factory OC'd)

RAM: DDR3 6GB Corsair 1600MHz RAM Triple Channel Kit

Monitor: 21.5" BenQ GL2240M

HDD: 1TB Seagate 7200 RPM SATA3 6Gb/s

Case: Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 Black Full ATX Case

PSU: Thermaltake LitePower 700 Watt ATX

DVD-Drive: LiteOn 24x DVD Writer SATA

Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster 5.1

OS: Windows 7 of some sort, unsure whether to get 64-bit or 32-bit

So yeah, I just want to know if that's all good. Apparently it'll only set me back AUD$1657... I plan to play things like Just Cause 2, Skyrim, Oblivion, GTA IV etc... I tend to buy newer games too, so I also want to know if it has much upgradability, since I'd rather just upgrade things like GPU instead of buying a whole new computer. This is all built from a local company where I live, so I'm pretty sure none if it will be integrated... Thanks in advanced for any advice!

The core i7 you chose is an older model, A core i7-2600k system would be cheaper and faster. Socket 1366 motherboards are expensive.

Also consider the Scythe Gouriki 3 Plug-in 700W PSU.

And if your budget allows it the 560 TI

Edited by Erik005

I'm buying this from an Australian company called Computer Alliance, they're the cheapest I've found here, and I don't really like buying hardware from other countries...

Thanks for all the help so far, and here's what I've changed:

CPU: Core i5-2500K

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3R-B3 (I have very little computer knowledge of motherboards by the way)

RAM: I was contemplating bumping up to 8GB but I'm not sure whether that'd make any significant difference

GPU: Unfortunately the place I buy from doesn't sell the TI model of the 560 at the moment...

And with a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, that costs $1546 which I'd be more than happy to spend. Everything else stayed the same

I'm sorry invade this topic :pinch: , but I have a question and very little knowledge about graphic processing units.

Will a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit laptop be able to run Oblivion?

Acer Aspire 5742G

Intel Core i5 CPU M 450 @ 2.40 GHz

RAM: 4 GB (3.68 availiable)

This probably will, but I'm wondering if it'll run with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 540 M CUDA 1 GB.

Official recommended requirements say that the GPU should be NVIDIA 6800 series or better, but is the NVIDIA GeForce GT 540 M CUDA 1 GB better?

A response would be greatly appreciated.