Xenomorph as in Alien movie

swinka6666

Swinka didn't strike me as much of a drama queen. This really comes out of left field.

Oh well. At least i didn't use one of his mods - he deleted those too and broke a lot of other peoples game. What a shitty thing to do, very disappointing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What mods did he make?

I still have the predator mod as I was the one releasing it.. Was being made as a team project

He might have some problems we are not aware of, so let's not write him off just yet.. We can all have a bad day and sometime we have all overreacted to something, so let's keep things civil ok?

Edited by Obelixdk

Ok I actually had his mod on my PC still (thank god the alternative mod launcher" prevents deletion / updates of mods while it's active :)

I'll upload it to the workshop later today so people that are affected by the deletion of the mod can save their games / mods

I am really hoping he got hacked or is the victim of a really f*#@ed up joke by a "friend"

If not he kind of just lost the respect of thousands of people :(

I am really hoping he got hacked or is the victim of a really f***ed up joke by a "friend"

If not he kind of just lost the respect of thousands of people :sad:

Well, if he got hacked/pranked, then someone was really thorough, considering he deleted his mods here, on the Workshop and also his Youtube videos.

His last post said something like "everyone thank Zyxpsilon, and the project was cancelled" (l paraphrase).

It was immediately after Zyxpsilon's spiderman post, which was clearly piss taking imho.

Lacking further posts from Zyxpsilon, I GUESS Zyxpsilon didn't like something about the mods but without him posting why he decided to have a pop, we can only speculate.

Shame, l was looking forward to SHIVs, and deleting existing workshop mods is not what l expected for sure.