ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Does any voice-dubber, or other audio artist want my unopened excess Zoom H2n recorder?

Good afternoon, everyone. =)

I have an H2n [mid-class audio gear, priced by Amazon at $169.99, reduced from original $225] to sell to anyone interested. I am selling at US$ 120 = € 108.5 = GBP 85 + half the price for shipping. It includes everything the Amazon version includes, plus a 2GB storage card. There is no English manual included, but you can download it from the original supplier, or from Zoom.com. You can read all the details about what is included on the original seller's website here. Do not buy it from there.

Anyone interested can suggest a website for the trade, or just tell me what country they live in, so I can find a good selling service to pick, and offer it from there.

If no one wants it here, suggestions for good places to offer the device at would be appreciated.

You would be buying it at the price of the H1.

Your advantages to an H1 or similar recording devices would be:

• Amazing sound quality for the price range
  • The option of recording sound not only from the front, but from multiple angles in a "film/music"-mode and two "environment/music" modes
  • The option of recording *directly to the computer* with a Mini USB to USB cable [not included in the box]. Which means you have all options for recording into your software for mixing at your PC, like with a microphone, or using the recording device in the usual sense and then moving the files to the PC later
  • Stable placement on surfaces for easy sound recording
  • 20 instead of 10 hours battery life

This is the device:

Box as the product looks right now. Note the unopened seal.

What my H2n looks like [This is the one I use. The one in the box I am offering has never seen the light of day]

Box as it would be shipped

For those who want to know, here is the reason why I am selling a packed H2n device cheaply:

I bought an H2n recorder from an unknown "international" Online shop because their offers had been mentioned on a best-price finding service. I immediately regretted doing so, because five minutes after I ordered I noticed I had ordered one too much. 2.5 months later I still sit on it, because none of my support tickets [the first sent 5 minutes after the issue had arisen] have been answered, and no consumer helpline has responded to my questions for help with contacting the firm.

I hope I find someone who would like to have it, or has a good place in mind [preferraby European] that I should upload the offer to.

Thanks. =)

If this should be classed Spam:
Sorry. I made sure to read the Terms of Service, and assumed that since my offer benefits everyone involved, it would be "related to the mission of Nexus", helping content creators access good gear for a cheap price.

If you decide to delete this or even punish me for it, please consider making the Terms of Service clearer in this respect.

Edited by Laetitian