Oblivion Crashing.

Findlor

Your mod list is by alphabetical order and not load order. Load order is the sequence that the mods load each time you start the game. This order is important as some mods will overwrite (make changes to) parts of other mods during the loading sequence.

Note: They do not change anything in the actual mod stored on your hard drive, they do their overwriting each and every time you start the game, and nothing is changed in the original mod.

Using OBMM, look down at the bottom of the page and find the block (third from left) which allows you to set the mod list order you want to see - select load order from the drop down list.

Then, see this

How to post a Load order list using OBMM

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=295 :thumbsup:

Your mod list is by alphabetical order and not load order. Load order is the sequence that the mods load each time you start the game. This order is important as some mods will overwrite (make changes to) parts of other mods during the loading sequence.

Note: They do not change anything in the actual mod stored on your hard drive, they do their overwriting each and every time you start the game, and nothing is changed in the original mod.

Using OBMM, look down at the bottom of the page and find the block (third from left) which allows you to set the mod list order you want to see - select load order from the drop down list.

Then, see this

How to post a Load order list using OBMM

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=295 :thumbsup:

Right first of all no article exists with that id,

but i just found the problem, so i was on bruma, i fast traveled to the gate just to do a test, and it worked fine, no crashes, but then i traveled to chorrol and guess what, it crashed, if it reaches 6 pm or later it always crashess!!! the oblivion time is corrupted now?!

I can do whatever i want until 6 pm, then boom it crashes, i dunno if this helps but i use lithians nature of the beast mod, wich has a option to set oblivion time to real time, means 1 min in real life is 1 min in oblivion time, not 3 secs in oblivion time, i dunno if thats the problem or not...

And for the load order is:

Oblivion.esm

RealisticForceHigh.esp

Loadingscreens.esp

Ivellon.esp

Abecean Pirates.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Moriarcis.esp

LTDzombierace.esp(mod deactivated atm)

pale_riders Nordic warrior armor.esp

Midas Spells.esp

Edgar's Little Secret.esp

Armory of the silver dragon.esp

Bag of Holding.esp

pale_rider's pirate gear Eng.esp

Housemod.esp

LithiansNatureOfTheBeast.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrear.esp

No psychic guards.esp

Samvime's Feint Death.esp

Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp

Dremora.esp(my mod to make dremora race playable, deactivated atm)

Oh and some more that are uninstalled(trough obmm of course):

3 alternative stories

All guard armor

Atmospheric Weather

Bandit Quest

Be a imperial guard(faction, i changed the name of the mod tough...)

Mida's Cheat(no need for it, i dont like to be spammed with a lot of spells in my spellbook)

Mida's Shortcut(same as mida's cheat)

Thats it, hope it helps

Question - Do you use BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software) to sort your load order? That often helps as the order it sorts things into is known to minimise incompatibilities between mods. The comments next to some of the files are also useful - they'll sometimes tell you that a file is known to be buggy, or that there is better alternative. They'll also tell you much of the time if something is missing.

Question - Do you use BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software) to sort your load order? That often helps as the order it sorts things into is known to minimise incompatibilities between mods. The comments next to some of the files are also useful - they'll sometimes tell you that a file is known to be buggy, or that there is better alternative. They'll also tell you much of the time if something is missing.

No, never heard of that, i just used obmm to say the load order..

OK, I very strongly suggest downloading BOSS, updating the masterlist.txt file (instructions should be with it), and running it - it will auto-sort your mod files.

OK, I very strongly suggest downloading BOSS, updating the masterlist.txt file (instructions should be with it), and running it - it will auto-sort your mod files.

Before i download, will it replace obmm? means i wont need to use it anymore?

And is it a program just like obmm?

If it is could you tell me how am i gonna get all my mods into BOSS?

It works alongside OBMM - you use OBMM to handle the installation, and BOSS to organise the files once installed.

So i got BOSS and heres the log that it gave me:

Special Mod Detection

FCOM not detected.

OOO not detected.

Better Cities not detected.

Recognised And Re-ordered Mod Files

Oblivion.esm

* Note: Masterlist Revision: 2730

LoadingScreens.esp [Version 1.0]

* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Graphics}}

Armory of the Silver Dragon.esp

pale_rider's Nordic Warrior Armor.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Ivellon.esp [Version 1.5]

* Note: Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

Edgar's little secret.esp

Moriarcis.esp

* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Hair}}

* Note: Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

Bag of Holding.esp [Version 1.5.0]

Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp

* Note: Use .ini tweak or Wrye Bash Bashed Patch tweak instead where possible to avoid conflicts.

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Relations, Invent}}

RealisticForceHigh.esp

LithiansNatureOfTheBeastModBeta.esp

MidasSpells.esp

* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Invent}}

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

SamVimes's Feint Death.esp

Dremora.esp

* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NpcFaces}}

Unrecogised Mod Files

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Unknown mod file: Abecean Pirates.esp

Unknown mod file: LTDZombieRace.esp

Unknown mod file: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_ger.esp

Unknown mod file: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_eng.esp

Unknown mod file: Housemod.esp

Done.

Before doing anything i need your opinion on what to do next, clean the files that it said they must be cleaned or do anything else..