MMM - removing unwanted creatures

jakelad

I'm going to start a new install of Oblivion based on OOO+MMM sometime soon, but looking through the MMM documentation and screenshots, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to want to use most of the "no <creature>" plugins. On top of that, I'd like to remove even more of the creatures than the plugin esps allow (all due respect to the modders, it looks like a great mod, that's why I want to use it, but a lot of the creatures don't look great to me or just don't seem to fit the Oblivion world).

So I was wondering, instead of having a load of esps cluttering my load order, and in order to remove even more Icreatures than the plugins allow, is there an easy way to use the construction set to remove them? I admit that I know next to nothing about the CS apart from a few bits and pieces I've read here and there, but maybe it's as easy as just deleting some references in the MMM esm??

If anyone could tell me whether they think this is possible, and if it is give me a few pointers, that'd be great. Thanksbye.