ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Please help

Derkins

Hey guys Ive made my return to the forums and I NEED some help. I reinstalled FNV last night with all the DLCs. I am trying to load some mods but I am unable to.

First I try with out any added help and do it just from the games launcher then I try with just FOMM then I installed NVSE. Still the mods would not load and I got this error "Something bad seems to have happened" with FOMM.

I am trying this with Lings which will not load but Nevada skies Will load.

Please help!!!

here try some of my newbie tactics

first off id say deactivate the DLCS then try installing lings if lings loads , then add a dlc basically check for conflicts between vanilla and mods failing that maybe you havnt followed the directions for lings correctly thats somthing im prone to doing , i think im not entirely sure on this though but there might be a different version of NVSE im running v1 beta 10 check back at lings page and see whats needed i know nevada skies works on beta 10 as does project nevada

or it could even be a load order conflict have you tried BOSS AUTO SORT ? ( in tools on FOMM )

but dont hold me to that im just a newb !

Edited by davycrockett

Nothing has helped at all I deleted everything off my PC to do with Fallout then reinstalled it and I am still getting the same error. Only a few certain mods work and others will crash FOMM. I couldn't even begin to Imagen why this is happening to fallout today. It happened along time ago but the issue seemed to begin with the new addon. Even thought its not clicked it still loads into the game. The same does not go for other mods though. Only mods which are clicked will load. I don't understand why this is happening at all. Please help!