Confirmed items (maybe add to Skyrim Information thread?)

Zeazer

The ingredients were just a Demo thing. And about the AI for the corpse thing. That is more realistic than some think. If I knew something was out there I would stay put (In an area at least like a ten foot radius, that should be implemented at least.) If the Bandit or whatever would go look other places One. It would be a stupid Idea there could be dozens of enemies there for all you know. If said bandit went to check he could easily be killed or it could be a distraction in the first place. (Like if I kill an Imperial Legion Soldier and the Imperial Legion Soldier goes to look around I could go get all the loot from said Imperial Soldier and just move along as the guard is looking around.) Another thing is That bandit/soldier could go looking around and I could easily just slip past him because he is not in that area anymore. In some manners it's realistic yes. Like Navy Seals would go to a safe area if one got shot to make a new strategy or something. Idiot terrorists would go looking for the person that killed said guy and get killed way faster. I think you get what I mean that the "Standing at corpse" is realistic in some ways. Bandits are stupid anyways. Legion Soldiers (At least on my 360 version) would look around anyways if I killed something even without a bounty.