knights of the ninve mode

NCRsoldier

okay, iam a new modder. I have these mods loaded in my oblivion: knights of the nine and its unofficial patch.

I wanted for practice to change the crusader relics enchantments. its worked fine but I still got 2 problems:

1. the boots of the crusader doesnt change (no matter what I do)

2. I dont know why but the door that lead the the priority undercroft doesnt react, I fixed it but now when i use this door after the loading my character face the door.

I reinstalled the knight of the nine. can someone tell me why the boots doesnt cahnge and how to prevent this accident with the door.

(1) I suspect that you have a conflict between your mod and the unofficial patch. The unofficial patch could be overriding your edits to make the boots the way it wants them.

(2) It sounds like you have a door marker that is rotated the wrong way. The pink pyramid on the green rectangular prism points the direction one faces on teleporting through a load door.

(1) I suspect that you have a conflict between your mod and the unofficial patch. The unofficial patch could be overriding your edits to make the boots the way it wants them.

(2) It sounds like you have a door marker that is rotated the wrong way. The pink pyramid on the green rectangular prism points the direction one faces on teleporting through a load door.

thanks, you are right about one of theme. in the last time I didnt activated the patch in the construction set so i guess that the problem

still iam not sure how my editing had affected that door but if it will happen again at least I know how to handal it