Dialogue/scripting errors

Redstater

Hello, all. I was just wondering if I could get a bit of help with this one dialogue/scripting problem I have. I just can't seem to get it to work and I have no idea why.

Basically it is this- I am creating an extremely simple house mod for the Tamriel Rebuilt town of Firemoth [Just as a note this isn't officially affiliated in any way with those great guys] and I have the seller of the house completely created, dressed, and dialogue all written out. But when it comes to the removing of gold from the player and giving of the key I cannot for the life of me make it work.

And the strangest part is I have other 'scripted' parts working fine. I have two instances of moddisposition that work splendidly and previously had it able to take 30 gold from the player (no idea why it was 30), but I cannot get the item removal and addition I need.

Here is a picture of the problem line of dialogue~ http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/13/02/68090213/photos/Morrowind--random/Order%20of%20events.jpg

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Haven't tried that yet. One of the answers is below a following question so that may be the problem, but the final answer is at the top above its respective question.

Thanks for the help though, I'll try it and post the results later

Well, I finally got to working on it again and I'm afraid that moving the dialogue around didn't help.. Thanks anyways though.