Trouble with Cosmetic Mods

I had Cosmetic Compilation before and it worked perfectly. But I had to wipe my pc. Now I've re-installed Oblivion and CC makes my game crash! The only mod I have now that I didn't before is Francesco's but I don't understand how they could possibly clash. So I decided to just download the individual mods that are all part of this one. Now I have a new problem, Ren's Beauty Pack works perfectly, and the playable dremora from Capucine's Character Expansion works with RBP, but the eyes from CCE doesn't work with RBP. Does anyone know a way to fix these problems?

1. Please post your LO (Load Order)

Run BOSS

Download, it is an automatic mod sorter that eliminates conflicts and suggests tags for wrye bash. Does not know all mods, but knows at least the most popular ones. Very usefull.

, try wrye bash

Download You can use this for a lot of things, but the function I'm suggesting it for is the bashed patch, which merges changes other mods make, and thereby aliminates conflicts or makes mods that couldn't work together before, work together.

.... And maybe, maybe your "broken" mods will suddenly be magically fixed :) Oh, and try installing them through OBMM

Download, an automatic installer. Cleans out folders automatically when you remove mods, Makes good installs, easy to use, and includes the most loveable thing ever: install scripts.

if you didnt. Also, READ THE DOCUMENTATION. I know it's boring, I hate it too, but it usually contains information needed to keep mods from being "broken".

Edited by FakePersonality