Developments and Modding Team for ATDungeonKeeper

kingtitan

Given your absence in the last months I take it you stopped developing this mod. Please allow me to thank you for everything you have done.

The mod was already dead when you starting working on it, so everything you've added was a gift. Thanks for everything you have done with this mod :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

-Windu190

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think just the thread has been dead :) I have added extensively to the mod! The only reason I have not added any reply or such is two fold:

1) There are no new spells or bug fixes. Given that I am not a scripter, and GreatLucifer has moved on, this portion is dead until we find someone willing and able to make a couple changes.

2) I have added a lot of content that has more personal worth than it would for the community (IMO). That being said, some of the extra content added into the .esp at present may not have sufficient permissions to be re-released (although, unless I am mistaken, all of it is at least public).

Also, and I just remembered this one, in lieu of #2, the extra meshes and textures used by the newest version of the mod are scattered throughout my data folder. I tried to group most of them together, but sometimes I just didn't remember. That being said, if I did release the newest version, I would need specific testers to tell me what was missing. I had an idea for a solitary confinement area, but I never got around to finishing it entirely.

If you want my newest version (just a couple, unfinished mind you, added places and some new armor) then I might be able to spare some time to compile what I know for sure is part of the mod in a week or so. Currently, I'm just so busy that it probably would not be able to happen this coming week.

I got into a gladiator styled mood the other day and added a lot of skimpy gladiator armor that one of my good friends made for me. HOWEVER, this new armor is SPECIFICALLY for the LightGUTS and Bodybuilder body, so it may not be up your specific alley. Please feel free to add to the thread if you have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to reply!

• 2 weeks later...
Just out of curiosity sake, would anyone still following this thread be interested in helping me release a new update? I've added quite a few new things to it (more for personal use than not) but if there is interest, I can certainly try to round up all the new resources on my computer!

Hello,

Sorry I did not respond sooner :biggrin:

I'm delighted to see you are still working on this mod, however I haven't played Oblivion for some months and most likely won't be playing it for some time. Too busy with work, and when I'm gaming, I play Skyrim and soon Mass Effect 3 will consume most of my attention.

A lot has changed since we last spoke, I am now on a modding team that is developing a very large mod for Skyrim, The Skyrim Slavers Guild. I'm gathering resources and assets for quite a while, and we can always use more people on the project.

It's a slavery mod, but not like anything you have ever seen before, this one is huge and diverse, that's why such a large team is working on it. A lot of the elements and concepts in ATdungeon Keeper will also be present in the The Skyrim Slavers Guild.

http://skyrimslavers.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim_Slavers_Guild_Wiki (There is also a forum thread on the LL forums but for some reason it won't let me post it)

Please drop by and look around a bit.

it would be cool if you could join our team and work with us on this project, new people are always welcome. :turned:

Well, in all honesty, I would be honored to be a part of that, however I have not yet purchased Skyrim for my PC simply because I don't think my computer can handle it. I am going to buy it once I decide to get a new computer but as for right now I am sticking with Oblivion. Please keep me informed however, once I have the ability to mod Skyrim I would love to help out in any way I can.

This mod will no longer be publicly developed. It has become too time consuming for me to develop it on a public basis with little additional help. Thanks to everyone that has helped out over this rather large updating process.

If you do run across this thread and are interested in this mod at all, feel free to send me a message or post a comment, I'll still keep up with that.

ah yes, not posessing Skyrim could be somewhat problematic. In any case, the mod will still be there when you have Skyrim, it's a community project so everytime someone stops there are always enough people to take it over.

You can keep track of the project on the wiki link I send you earlier. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Yo Kingtitan, just a thought but I'm pretty sure I read in this thread that although unfinished, this mod functions and functions well. So why oh why is it not on the nexus? Having it hidden away in the forums surely cannot be condusive to garnering new interest and recruiting the required help to get it done. Lesser mod in worse develepmental stages are there, WIPs that aren't worth the DL, and yet I have to troll unrelated threads to accidentally stumble across what surely seems a worthy and fun mod! It just seems a true shame that something of this scale and grandure, with so much time and effort expended, should not be enjoyed by a still thriving TES community. Please, even if it is the last act you do in development of this mod, POST IT TO THE NEXUS ALREADY! If you have to bow out, leave it in the public eye so there is at least a chance someone might pick it up and run with it. I know that I would love to try it out as is, heck I might even beta for you if you want, just don't throw this baby out with the bath water.

And If I somehow missed it in a search and it is already on the nex, well then never mind lol.

Edited by yosecretsquirrel

Just to clarify a couple of issues:

1) The original ATDungeon mod is already on the nexus and can be found here.

2) The publicly released, updated content can be downloaded by sending me a polite pm asking for the link(s). I am unwilling to host the content on the nexus because it is no longer being developed on a public scale and I have no desire to "garner public interest." It is as it is for now. Also keep in mind that by posting it to the nexus I would have to answer every troubleshooting question people had, even when they don't read the material provided to answer such questions. I realize this is selfish, but remember, I have a real life (job, girlfriend, ect.) that comes first; consequently, I refuse to use my modding time answering such silly questions.

Please be respectful of these things. If you have the skills to continue development of the mod and want to see it grow, please send me a pm expressing as such. I am still very much a part of the modding community, but at present I see little need to continue public development without any additional help.