Developments and Modding Team for ATDungeonKeeper

kingtitan

Sounds great! However, what exactly do you mean by "incorperating the Dungeon Pose mod"?

You just added the mod so that you can use it the same way as you would use it without ATdungeon Keeper, or the dungeon pose mod serves another purpose? (punishment maybe?)

A little bit of both actually. Honestly, I'll just have to let you play the updated mod (which I hope to release either today or tomorrow).

EDIT: Check back tonight for the new download link!

Edited by kingtitan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DP has been recreated in the AT mod. From scratch, so all new structures and all.

They can be used after eachother, without resetting first. The execution category, with the exception of the beheading, are semi-permanent. The bodies can be taken down by activating them (and resurrected with the staff). Probably some other new details I forgot too.

Sounds good! And as soon as I figure out how to take material from one esp and move it to another (a spell to be exact) I have a revamp planned for the battle spell that I think will provide a much better (highly working) alternative.

So far so good, I haven't encountered any problems yet.

To make sure I didn't miss anything I'd like to know EXACLTY what you added, fixed and changed. So I know to what I have to pay attention.

Edited by windu190

Ok first off, correction on the "script intensive" portion of my earlier post. Phase 1 is not script intensive, however most of the changes/additions made had to do with scripting (big thanks to GreatLucifer). So what I meant was that Phase 1 was more spell additions/changes than physical CS changes (although those are still to come.)

Anyway here is a complete (hopefully, assuming I can remember everything) change log:

-added "mark for transport" and "transport to mark" spells. Simply put, these spells are used in conjunction to mark a spot for transport and then to move the prisoner to that mark. Simple, but it will no doubt make things easier than making a prisoner follow you constantly.

-Incorporated "dungeon poses" mod. If you have ever used this mod, you know it was somewhat buggy, but GreatLucifer is working out the kinks to incorporate it into this mod.

-New "cage fight" spell(s). I personally won't know much about this one until I get to see it for myself in the mod.

-I'm afraid i've managed to miss some. This quote from GreatLucifer, however should give you some more details:

Than, what I did sofar;

-Touch up a few indiscrepancies in the scripts

-Made "permanent calm spell", which makes anything you cast it on stop combat and become non-agressive. They will only become mad again if you attack them.

-Made a painspell. Cast it on something, and it'll writhe in pain for a moment (SE Anim)

-Made a godspell; revives the dead, kills the living

-Made a forcespell, which flings people away from the player. The closer to the player, the stronger they'll be tossed. No max range though.... Why I made this spell? Because it's fun. Leave it in, take it out, whatever floats your boat.

-Incorporated all these into your book which adds & removes them

Bear in mind, the "godspell" has replaced the "revive" enchantment on the staff of eternal pain to make it more realistic and useful. To the best of my knowledge, it is not one that you will receive with the others by reading the book.

If I remember anything else, I will post them to the thread.

As soon as this is ready however, I will need testers to run through it extensively to we can proceed into the next phase. Let me know if you are interested.

The above is a pretty good representation of what was added. As soon as GreatLucicfer gets some free time, I have a revamp planned for the battle spell that I think will provide for a much better experience.

Just make sure to re-read the Spell Book to get the new spells that GreatLucifer put together.

I have tested the latest version, here is my report:

Problems I encountered:

1) When using the Crucio or the Fling spell ALL the prisoners in the area suddenly turn hostile, OPEN their cell doors and attack me (they even use spells) (The spells itself work perfectly).

2) The "at ease" option when using Dungeon Poses does not work for me, I had to reset the poses with the "reset animation" button from other pose mods.

3) Some of the prisoners that attack me suddenly wear Deadric armor (I think there is some sort of spell for that). When I try to unequip it, using the "Burn Equipment" spell, the game crashes.

Things the mod really needs:

1) Fixes for the problems above of course.

2) A way to deny prisoners the use of spells. (see below)

3) The paralyze effect from the "Riot Control" spell should be longer. The prisoners are only paralyzed for a few seconds.

4) The "Crucio" spell could really use an animation.

5) A way to keep the doors locked, because as I said before, prisoners are apparently able to open their cell doors at will.

Denying prisoners the use of spells:

This could easily be done by giving the prisoners a permanent Silence enchantment. this could be done with a spell, automatically or (My favorite) with Shackles.

The prisoners are equipped with shackles upon their imprisonment, why not add a Silence effect to those things?

I found something that might make things even easier: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14671

These Shackles give the wearer a Silence enchantment and some other things, I think it could be very usefull.

1) When using the Crucio or the Fling spell ALL the prisoners in the area suddenly turn hostile, OPEN their cell doors and attack me (they even use spells) (The spells itself work perfectly).

Well, it's supposed to make people mad, yeah.... if you don't want it to, uncheck the "Effect is hostile" checkmark. The prisoners and celldoors I had nothing to do with.

2) The "at ease" option when using Dungeon Poses does not work for me, I had to reset the poses with the "reset animation" button from other pose mods.

That is not good. Did this you happen to have used it on a CM-partner, or some other mod-added (not AT) NPC?

4) The "Crucio" spell could really use an animation.

It has an animation, the SE writhe-in-pain animation... that's basically all the spell does. Does it not work for you?

Edited by GreatLucifer