Developments and Modding Team for ATDungeonKeeper

kingtitan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, sorry for not being able to reply in such a long time! I have been extremely busy (in fact two of my midterms are tommorow) and I have had very limited time to work on the mod! Like I stated before, without a scripter this project has practically gone on permanent hiatus. However, I have been getting a couple of people to help me out with some scripts and I AM planning on releasing at least one more update. I am in the process of making an underground "arena" with various pits to fight prisoners against each other. It will prolly take me a bit more time to get in all the cell edits that I want (and can do on my own). Hopefully with the release of this update, it can be published as an actual update on the nexus instead of mediafire. Any other reasonable ideas or feedback is very welcome!

I'm getting pretty close to being able to release a new update. I added a whole new cell that can be found via the bowels area. The new cell even has a secret area! I probably will need some testers and especially suggestions for things to add into the update (within reason/ my power). I am going to keep working on it for this week and hopefully I will have the update ready by no later than Friday. Feedback is much appreciated!

I really hope, you can finish your work,Kingtitan, although you are so busy in real life. I've been playing this mod for a while and I always hoped, there would be someone who can add a few more things. So your work is truly appreciated. Since I missed the first update version, I would really like to test your new one. Though I'm playing the game in German, English mods works well.

Well, unfortunately as you can all probably tell, I have had very limited time to work on the mod for a while. However, I am pleased to say that it has made some progress, and I can see A LOT of potential for future updates. I'm not where I wanted to be to release the update, but for the sake of those of you that have been devoted to it and have supported me I think it is high time to release the newest update. Bear in mind even I still think it needs a good bit of work, but until I get time this is all I can do. GreatLucifer has also been teaching me some scripting, and even that is on hold at present (rather unfortunately). Please provide feedback for what you think! Make sure to look for the new cell linked to the bowels. Should be pretty easy to find!

P.S. If any of you know how to do local maps, please let me know ASAP!

WIthout further ado: http://www.mediafire.com/?psxx3wz7zbdn7xb

This is in .rar format, and includes all edited vanilla meshes that I have added. Copy and paste like normal into data folder and overwrite when it asks.

Remember, feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

I have been away for some time, but have not forgotten about your work. :thumbsup:

I am going to download your latest version now and give feedback as soon as possible.

EDIT: Unfortunately I get an immediate CTD when I start the game, only when the AT Prison.esp is checked.

Edited by windu190

Nope, my load order and mods are:

Oblivon.esm

de-nerfed staff of worms.esp

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

actors_in_charge.esp

_Prison_Mod_(TLB) v0.2.esp

shinyFollowMe.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

clone.esp

Beautifull_Women_NiceOnly.esp

Beautifull_Women_DB_Addon.esp