Daniels Tutorial is Crap

RetroBabe

I tryed this Tutorial for learn ,how to make a Standalone Mod ,but this Tutorial is absolute Crap ,cause i followed all Steps and my Clothes are only PURPLE without Texture and NO ,i FOLLOWED EACH STEP EXACT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_2cMLDRcI

Idk why his Jacket works and mine is only raw Mesh empty Purple.

He use PS ,ok i cant afford PS ,i am not rich ,i use GIMP ,that also opens dds Files ,maybe its by saving ,that GIMP dont save it correct ,idk ,slowly i am desperated.

>:(

I added a Picture from my Fallout 4 EDIT where you can see strange Strings Errors ,they where already there when i 1st Time opened the FO 4 Edit!!!!!

Strange is ,by others i never seen those String Errors!!??????

Thx if anyone can solve this Mysteria

Edited by RetroBabe

I know this probably won't help much, but Adobe actually gives away an old version of Photoshop for free. (Adobe Photoshop CS2) You just need to make an Adobe account and then download it. They provide you with a free serial number and the program comes in 15 languages.

Go here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html

It will take you to the page but automatically redirect you because you need to be logged into an Adobe account. If you don't already have one, make one and then login. It will return you to the download page for Adobe Photoshop CS2. Scroll down to your preferred language and download all of the files relative to your operating system. The serial number is there too.

Good luck. I don't really know much about modding so I don't know how else I can help. :T

Edit: I should probably mention this, technically they are giving the entire Creative Suite for free. So if you need Adobe Illustrator or something, grab them.

Edited by Pluupy