pre-ordering Skyrim

3WINTERS

Aye I'm willing to fork out the cash for the optimum amount of Skyrim gear, I only got into TES when Oblivion was already a few years old, I guess I should backtrack to the others one day

Pre-orders were available 2 months ago where I live, I have my receipts for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions safely tucked away.

I'm not sure that reflects entirely well on me as a person. Too excited, perhaps?

Pre-Ordering around here (western United States) has been available for a few months as well. The GameStop a block away let me put my money down for it. But a few things to remember...

You shouldn't need to keep your receipt, they have my info and money put down in the system.

If you decide you want that money back, they'll let you use it on something else rather than giving you cash back. (wack)

When they come out with a collectors edition, I can use that money I've put down already on the collectors edition. (a simple update in the system)

I basically wanted a way for GameStop to know that I had interest in the game, they will call me right before it's out, not that I won't have the day off WAYYY in advance.

So I can put 5 dollars down and if anything happens, I'm out 5 bucks. Either way, I'm still guaranteed a copy of it when it's released.

• 2 months later...
i wont be pre ordering.I live in a smaller town and i am positive they wont be sold out and i am not interested in the map and dont want to pay a 150 dollars on the collectors edition