Deadly Reflex 6 Help

Nokturnalex

So I haven't played Oblivion in awhile, but i remember i always used to play with deadly reflexes mod.

I remember i used to decapitate people pretty often with my melee attacks, but with deadly reflexes 6 I have yet to even get the slow motion effect, the effect that happens before you decap or slice a humanoid in half.

I've gotten all the power attacks, shield bash, dodging and horse combat stuff working and I've even managed to get the arrow critical hit where it pierces a humanoid enemies lung and kills them, but so far haven't succeeded in even gettin the slow motion effect to activate for a decap.

Is there a certain stat I should be raising for it to happen more often? - Like agility or Luck?

Or is it dependent completely on my blade skill?

And is there something in the Ini I can change to make it happen more often? - I don't want it to happen every time just want to make sure it's working like it used to.

You need a full momentum bar too, but at default settings that's difficult to achieve. Open up the ini file and search for scc.momemtumincreasemult, change it to a higher value. You could set it to something like 100 to test, then switch to a more normal value like 20 for normal gameplay.