Little too late "about me" hehe

NighTragEl4d

Heya community.

Sorry i didnt posted this earlier but what the hell...

I played a lot of games in my life and i can say that im addicted to them,but better games than drugs right?

Anyway what can i say about myself? Well i can say that i enjoy in modding,making frag/trailer videos for youtube,enjoy gaming with friends,listen good music (rock,metal and punk),going out...basically all what the kids novadays like hehe.

Im from Zagreb,Croatia but currently i live in Dubrovnik,Croatia (im at university of Aquaculture ^^ yeey awesome :P) and...well thats about it hehe.

About my gaming experience and my favourite style of games (genre):

RPG - this type of games make me tingle xD,its always fun to develop your character,favourite games of this type are: Diablo 1/2,Warcraft series (ok theyre RTS but have some RPG elements),TES series etc

RTS - this type of games are rarely play but there are few that are accually one of my favorites - Black and white 1 & 2(god RTS),Age Of Empires series,Age of Mythology

FPS + coop- only 2 series of games- Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (my accually the most favourite game) and UT series

Survival Horror games - this games i like too and i enjoy playing them - Silent Hill series,Penumbra series,Amnesia,Cold Fear,Fatal Frame series,Clive Barkers Unyding and Jericho,Call of Cthulhu

TPS - Legacy of Kain series, Assassins Creed series.

THe games i modded are :

Black and White 1 and 2 - if youre interested visit www.kayssplace.com and search for users MayheM and -NighTragE-(MayheM) those are 2 accs i have there

Morrowind - i didnt publish my mods :(

Oblivion - the mods are here on tesnexus (Curse Of Hircine Ressurected The Blood Moon Rising Addon for COH Ressurected and Rikimaru Stealth Assassin and Satyr Race)

Well thats it ^^