F-Cup Stock Replacer

SoggyWaffle

The hgec f-cup body is a fairly recently made body and has gone pretty much unnoticed. If you've never heard of it check it out here at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36204. Because of its obscureness, only a handful of armors have been made for it. Most of us who have seen this body think it is the best one out there and I believe it deserves to have stock armor and clothing conversions. So if you are good with converting armors please consider trying this.

Hi SoggyWaffle,

You've obviously highlighted a lack in the existing stock items.

May I suggest you try and collate a list of what is and isn't already covered, further split into with and without BBB (no point on BBB for the solid armour like steel, of course ... but skimpy variants would need it), and post a list of those items still needing to be done? That way modders who are interested can work on (say) light armour, and once done you can update the list - that way everyone knows what is going on and you don't get two people working on the same item, while neglecting something else.

If you ask the originators of the existing mods, they may be willing to have those packed as part of a "whole stock clothing for F-cup" update later, and it would be a single downloadable resource instead of bits and pieces.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Hi SoggyWaffle,

You've obviously highlighted a lack in the existing stock items.

May I suggest you try and collate a list of what is and isn't already covered, further split into with and without BBB (no point on BBB for the solid armour like steel, of course ... but skimpy variants would need it), and post a list of those items still needing to be done? That way modders who are interested can work on (say) light armour, and once done you can update the list - that way everyone knows what is going on and you don't get two people working on the same item, while neglecting something else.

If you ask the originators of the existing mods, they may be willing to have those packed as part of a "whole stock clothing for F-cup" update later, and it would be a single downloadable resource instead of bits and pieces.

I just posted all of the f-cup armors out there. 1 is a conversion of a custom armor (gloria). The blades armor and daedric armor aren't really replacers and not just the breast size has been changed from the vanilla, it's a different armor. But that is all of the f-cup armor that exists.

Sadly, I think you'll have to live with E-cup until the F-cup stuff gradually gets done. oh, and the forum mods don't like "bumping".

• 3 weeks later...