Water Height in CS issue

Naufragous77

Lately I've decide to try my hand at extending a dungeon for myself, but the issue I've come across is adjusting the water level to an interior that didn't have it to begin with. I figure out the numeric part to lower and raise the water and in CS the water height looks about waist deep. However, when I go in-game to test it, there's no water to be seen anywhere. Is there something I'm missing here? Something else I'm meant to click or you can't add water levels to a preexisting interior? I figured adding water would be straight forward. I've looked online, but nothing seems to address the lack of water levels.

Any help would be appreciated.

In the interior cell the floor is indeed water as in an exterior cell.

When I want to do "waste height" type thing I just select everything and then lower the entire thing down to the actual water level until it is where I want it.

Um. I wouldn't think so but I may be wrong. I'll have to do it myself to check and see. There is no reason why the water isn't there if it is there in the editor.... (it does have water level checked and a height right?)

Correct on both regards - water checked and water levels are in. I even lowered the entire dungeon to a certain level so I knew how high and low to go. I went into it in-game, both with a brand new character and an old character, both showered nothing... I'm at a loss.

Yeah, it must be locked in somehow. I tried, as you suggested, and made a new cell. Water worked as a charm. I did a little for research and it seems to be an old problem. Some guides say that building a new cell works fine, but problems abound when adding to vanilla cells. I'll have to rearrange my dungeon layout a bit, but thanks for the replies.