is F4se compatible with Automatron DLC?

HeArTBeaT15

I am running 78 mods with F4SE and have not had a problem running the game thru the F4SE launcher. Matter of fact I have played thru the DLC twice now. I did have a mod cause some CTD (Nodotdotdot Mod) that were associated with .swf files (UI based mods) but there is already a fix out for that.

i tried disabling the mods but no effect

Same here. I've tried both disabling just the mods that needs f4se and disabling all mods, neither option helps. The game won't start unless I use the normal launcher. Everything worked just fine before I installed the DLC.

Edited by zephid11

Same problem. Crashes with a BEX64 problem with F4SE, works fine without F4SE. Really annoying because the Place Everywhere mod was THE one and only really essential mod for me and it's a F4SE mod. :sad:

Edited by Iscamania

Ugh, why did it take me half an hour to stumble upon this thread... I haven't used F4SE before Automatron, I've only tried to install it today (also for Place Everywhere), but I have exactly the same error and have ruled out all other possible causes. Disabling mods does nothing and the game launches just fine if I run it without F4SE. Can you guys please check your f4se_loader.log (located at C:/Users/<user>/My Documents/My Games/Fallout4/F4SE)? Mine says:

"WARNING: something has started the runtime outside of f4se_loader's control.
F4SE will probably not function correctly.
Try running f4se_loader as an administrator, or check for conflicts with a virus scanner."

This is of course nonsense, I'm not running a virus scanner, nor do I have any software rumored to cause issues with SKSE (video card monitoring, overlays etc - closed it all, and SKSE runs just fine with or without them, but not F4SE).

I have the same problem :confused: . Running it through steam doesn't even work for me.

------------

UPDATE: I was able to fix this by using LOOT for Fallout 4! Let me know if this works for you too! Here's where I got the snapshot build:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5310/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D5310&pUp=1

Edited by NeekoDeeko

same problem here, fase 0.1.7 worked fine, but after the update and dlc, the 0.1.8 doesnt work anymore, tried run as admin, install visual c++, update the graphic card, LooT, and a few more things, nothing happen

this is what i get when i try to open it (sry for the spanish)
Nombre del evento de problema: BEX64
Nombre de la aplicación: Fallout4.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 1.4.132.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 56d0c1bd
Nombre del módulo con errores: StackHash_50c1
and this is what i get in f4se_loader :
WARNING: something has started the runtime outside of f4se_loader's control.
F4SE will probably not function correctly.
Try running f4se_loader as an administrator, or check for conflicts with a virus scanner.
i use it only for "place it everywhere" mod, if anyone knows a mod who do the same, w/o use f4se or any external program pls tell me