ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Weird animation

hairylarrry

When I started a new character (One of mods was Alternate Beginnings) and also many mods. I won't have tell you what the mods were because there was another problem that happen in frustrated vanilla attempt. When i started a new character loaded with mods, dead animals appeared in winterhold ,whiterun and other hold capitals. Also outside these capitals animals where bouncing straight up in the air. I also used fins generator every time I added any mod not just animation mods. After many attempts I removed all mods removed all files except the Skyrim name reinstalled the game a tried to start a vanilla game so I can try to find which mod that gave me the animation problem. Ha what a laugh when I get in beginning animation the wagon you in going to Helgen is spinning around like you are on a Ferris wheel , wheels are woobly,and sound of horses getting runned over. I had Skyrim off the shelf before and nothing happened,but I could reinstalled it after a did not save the steamapps file when I reformatted my hard drive. So I bought a new game from Steam that is when i got into this trouble. i also been always with game in the present and also the past been on the beta upgrade problem. So is there a solution this problem or do I forget about playing online game or just play only offline game?