How can I install one game twice on one computer?

Tyrany42

I use, the steam overlay in a heavy way and it's internals for diagnostic reasons, and to make darn sure the reader stays on a legal road.

Problems occur when you change directions...deviate from that path.

The concern as to the approach is a preventative steam ban (VAC BAN), which is a monitory issue for any users and access to run their game they paid for.

Yes, I think about these things, and that is my stance on these issues. I do not have any rights to instruct any one to circumvent that part of gaming in any way.

you will find this to be very true in my approaches with some users, the instant I discover there is a possible issue, I stop all support, no matter what it may be.

kids, young an old adults should no better. There are a lot of game with off line modes, but here, legalities are paramount to any instructions I might hand out. Play the game as it was meant to be used and stay safe.

Some kids, I have come to know from here, I bought them games, but only on their Birth dates. Gifted, monitored their achievements....kids are our future. Teaching the right way serves us in the long run regardless of our own wants or needs.

Besides, I have ton's of beta testers for the things I make, things never seen here other than screen shots of those results.

keep a cool head for better results, your world will run smoother.

Kitty Black