BBB installation

altrill25

Last night I was trying to install it i followed all the directions and got all the requirements for it to. All i could get was it to work with no clothes off but no bounce. I am not new to computers but i am new to modding I do not have much experience with it can somebody try to help me out with it? just a list of instruction to follow of what to get and stuff would be great because i have had no luck with it.

The BBB relies on three things

(1) A skeleton which supports BBB

(2) Meshes which have been set up to use BBB. A BBB bare body will "bounce" with the correct input, but if the armour is NOT BBB-enabled, the bounce will not happen.

(3) Animations which make the skeleton DO "BBB things" , to move the meshes.

If any of these three are missing, then nothing will happen.

Not specifically. the three items shouldn't overwrite each other.

Check the usual mod-related things - Archive invalidation, no "Data" folder INSIDE the data folder, etc.

You don't say whether you have ever successfully installed any other mods before. If things still don't work, please post the following

Oblivion/Shivering Isles version, including source (Disc/steam/Impulse/D2D/whatever).

Any patches applied (SI update to 1.2.0416, Unofficial patch, unofficial SI patch, etc)

Operating system version.

Install location for Oblivion.

Whether you have any of the following mod utilities installed - OBMM, OBSE, OBGE, Wrye bash.

if you have any other mods installed, a list of installed mods (in spoiler tags - use the box to the upper left of the text window currently showing "Other Styles" to select "Spoiler")