Hair Physics

hit_man2142

Hair physics would indeed be nice as well as the cloth physics. I don't think it should be THAT killer on a PC. I got that new Alice: Madness Returns game on the PC and it had both hair and cloth physics on Alice and my computer could handle it fine with max settings and they looked pretty good in my opinion. It's on the consoles too and I believe it had those physics for the console version too.

Who isn't going to be wearing helmets though? Very, very small minority...why work on something that hardly matters.

Mages? :facepalm: **add some random text here so it isn't considered spam**

Edited by Aellyth

Who isn't going to be wearing helmets though? Very, very small minority...why work on something that hardly matters.

My bad, completely forgot people played as thieves and mages. Disregard that previous statement XD

My bad, completely forgot people played as thieves and mages. Disregard that previous statement XD

I never use helmets even when I'm a warrior or other heavy armored user. Helmets never caught my eye. I spent time designing my characters face and picking hair style and damn it, I want to see my creation! however if they could have hair show with the helmets, you know like your bangs and hanging out back if you have long enough hair.....

I never use helmets even when I'm a warrior or other heavy armored user. Helmets never caught my eye. I spent time designing my characters face and picking hair style and damn it, I want to see my creation! however if they could have hair show with the helmets, you know like your bangs and hanging out back if you have long enough hair.....

absolutely. in games like The Witcher where you play a pre-made character I wouldn't mind wearing a helmet. but in a game where I design my own character it's nice to actually see that character. granted I wouldn't take it to the point of running around naked if the game let me change the characters body shape, but I would try to use armour and clothing that showed the shape rather than hid it. if there were helms that only partially covered the head and hair then I might use some of those, but not the full head covering helms or the make-your-hair-vanish helms