Total Conversion Idea

qtar1984

Witcher Total Conversion for Oblivion  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Witcher Total Conversion, Who wants it?

The Witcher Books/Game series is awsome. But I disliked how little fredom I had while playing the games. I had a thought that a total conversion based in oblivion could help me get my Witcher fix while giving me the freedom to explore the Northern Kingdoms and possibly Nilfguard.

Great subject. I love the Witcher series too.

However a total conversion is a mammoth undertaking. Nehrim, which is probably the best total conversion to date, has taken years. The results ARE stunning, but the workload for a dedicated team of modders is immense.

However, good luck with the mod if you decide to go ahead after taking a good look at the size of the project.

I cannot do this progect myself. I don't know how to mod let alone do a total conversion. I was simply offering an idea for anyone interested in the idea of possibly developing such a mod. I added a vote to this post as a way to demonstate how many people might download such a Mod and persuade modding groups to create the conversion. So please vote if you want someone to make this a reality.