Vault 101 Armory Mod idea

ihazbadluck

Hey their,

Im new to Nexus and modding in general and couldn't find a topic that this would be under, so i created a new thread. Anyway, my idea is to make a small armory in Vault 101 so you wouldnt have to leave the vault with only a 10mm pistol, bb gun, and baseball bat. I plan to stock the armory with about 10 main weapons (rifles, shotguns, and energy weapons) and 10 pistols, with a good amount of ammo for all. I also want to put a safe containing extra ammo inside the armory room. I also wanted to have weapons from both fallout 3 and from FNV if that would be possible. lastly, i want the door to be opened by a terminal in the overseers office (if possible) and have weapons that would normally be in a vault. I would be great if you guys could prove vanillia weapon ideas as well as weapon mod ideas and other support. im also thinking about adding another room to the armory with the vault power armor mod and several other high powered weapons. If you have weapon ideas for the second room plz post i need all the help i can get

THX :D

Actually I did something like that for myself. I packed some of my gun mods in the lockers at the security station. You know, where they beat up Amata. Downside is that the officer runs straight for the locker where I packed the Widowmaker assault rifle, as soon as he sees me, so it's a bit of a race to kill him before he vents my brains :P

But anyway, go for it.

Actually I did something like that for myself. I packed some of my gun mods in the lockers at the security station. You know, where they beat up Amata. Downside is that the officer runs straight for the locker where I packed the Widowmaker assault rifle, as soon as he sees me, so it's a bit of a race to kill him before he vents my brains :P

But anyway, go for it.

thanks for the comment. ya that was one of the places i was thinking about putting it, although i prob wont have your problem :) cuz im just putting just some low level stuff.

When you edit the specific instance of the container, there's a check box you can tick, called "No AI Aquire", which should stop NPCs pinching your stuff.

When you edit the specific instance of the container, there's a check box you can tick, called "No AI Aquire", which should stop NPCs pinching your stuff.

True, and I put it on my mods I publish too. That personal use mod was done before there was a GECK, though, and I never quite got around to re-editing it.

thanks for the comment. ya that was one of the places i was thinking about putting it, although i prob wont have your problem :) cuz im just putting just some low level stuff.

Eh, it's just a silenced G3 assault rifle with better textures. It's not like I put the scoped blaster in there or anything. (The blaster is, of course, right in my starting room :P )

Thx this will come in handy if I ever decide to put a fatman carpet layer in my armory