[Mod Request] Undvik Armor stats+level for NewGame+

cealon

Hello, I am lvl 70 in the Witcher 3 and I love the Skellige DLC armor,

however it's useless to me because all my Witcher gear outshines it in every regard.

Can someone make a simple mod (shouldn't be too hard) that adds another Undvik armor to the game

(as of right now there's a lvl 16 and 41? version) something like that.

I would love a lvl 70 version that has stats comparable to the Ursin armor (not game breaking!!)

but it's both heavy gear, I guess it should be a little better in terms of resistance and armor but less in terms of signs,

since the Skellige warriors are tough, this is heavy armor and the focus can't be on Witcher abilities since it's not a Witcher armor.

Therefor it should compensate in a different area, aka the survivability of it.

I would love it if someone could make this, I have tried to do it myself but it didn't seem to work when I followed Gopher's tutorial.

I'm sure a more experienced modder could make this quite easily.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you need any information or whatever.

Simpler solution: Type in additem ('NGP DLC14 Skellige Armor')

then repeat for the other items Pants, Boots, Gloves

That will give you the New Game Plus versions after which you can visit the Runemaker and get extra slots.

I don't like using the console command thingy but if it works fine, the new game plus version is probably not lvl 70 though. Therefor it cannot possible be as good as my gear now, as I have every pretty much every item.

How did you even get the NGP version? I am on NGP and I can only buy the lvl 42~ version as max version.