Borg Cube

Klipperken

Being a Borg fan, I had a weird (which is normal for me) request: A massive Borg Cube as satellite that sores slowly over New Vegas every so often, as if spying before an invasion...

Preferably with a massive, bombastic, allovercoming beep bass bass engine sound that moves along with the Cube...

Just because.... XD

Edited by Klipperken

Being a Borg fan, I had a weird (which is normal for me) request: A massive Borg Cube as satellite that sores slowly over New Vegas every so often, as if spying before an invasion...

Preferably with a massive, bombastic, allovercoming beep bass bass engine sound that moves along with the Cube...

Just because.... XD

Someone did a mod that changed the moon to planets a couple of months back, perhaps searc for that and contact the owner or see if you use it to work out how to write a similar mod :)

Running that one with Jupiter at 250 (500 was a tad big, filled half the sky, lol.

Though nea bad at all!!!!!

I was actually also looking for the background used there, THAT was why I really got the mod, but all I got was the planet...

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41461

Maybe someone recognizes the sky....

Still, I think that a big Cube soaring through the sky, with the sound, would be somewhat impressive?

Not as a moon, but as an actual "item" in visual range, somewhat like a plane.

Only a "tad" bigger....

Edited by Klipperken