Groovatron port

Koupoable

Hello hello,

I've managed to port a proper version of Groovatron on new vegas and more. (add poses, i am not a very good modder but i can do that and i have some other ideas that i can integrate in this mod)

Proper version means with all functionnality who use FOSE (so NVSE now)

Though there is a little issue that i can't fix right now : hide/restore Pipboy feature, hide works but for some reason, restore it make the game crash, it is a simple script nevertheless, so i don't know why for now.

Anyway, my problem is that i don't know if i can upload it on nexus now, it is ok ? i usually mod for myself but i want to share this mod, i heard some people may be interessted. (i want to upload the esp only, with links, and some files needed for the port of course.)

I ask this because i sent my demand to the authors, but so far just of of them answer me, this is Umpa who is ok, is this enough ?

Also, i've integrated the possibility to use the LostRider poses (For a Few Poses More and Pose In Slave) but again, he didn't answer me...

It's also to see if people are interested by the mod.

(Sorry for my english... :rolleyes: )

I'm incredibly excited to see a port of this mod! It was one of my favorites from Fallout 3. So much fun!

There's definitely interest out there. Thank you for making a port of it, and I hope you're able to post it soon. I can't wait to use it in New Vegas.

I second this! :biggrin:

Nice work Koupoable!!

The Auther give consent on the file description as long as you can get umpa, Backsteppo(some poses,pair poses, object pose), Axepriest(facial expression), and guerrerodelyermo (action poses) to agree to it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3284

Quote:

You are free to modify The Groovatron and release your modifications, so long as you have approval by other authors listed.

So you can very well release the mod now without the original files from Backsteppo(some poses,pair poses, object pose), Axepriest(facial expression) and guerrerodelyermo (action poses)

in the download.

You can include instructions on how to add the files ourselfs tho.

Edited by Nadimos