Need some help with Finding Crashing Culprits

Chaosian

Hello, was wondering if there is anyone who can give me some ideas on locating mods that are most likely responsible for crashing my Fallout New Vegas. I suspect it may be a couple things but I'm not entirely sure where to start. First and foremost is possible mod conflicts so I downloaded FNV edit and turns out my load order is kinda jacked, so fixed that still get crashing, then I got BOSS to see if that'd help a bit and so far I think I have my load order fixed. Which leads me to the next thought, and something a lot of people commonly do, misinstalled mods properly, to my knowledge I've been following all instructions when installing mods as per whatever the author wrote in the readme's that come with most mods. The only ones I thought were kind of weird were mods where they rely on certain texture files from former Fallout 3 mods or something like that such as the Star Wars mod or Desert Succubus.

Anyways I guess my real question is that is there any better way to find the cuplrit of the crashing instead of simply disabling every mod I have in order and playing the game to see if it fixes it to find the mod issue? Cause I'm running like maybe 40 mods or so, not sure if this is a stability issue since I see people who are running like 200 mods at once.

A couple things I should mention though, and I'm not sure if this is hardware related or what, but right before a crash I frequently get screen stuttering. My only reason to think of why this isn't a hardware issue is my rig which consists of...

Asus Rampage 3 Extreme mobo

I7 950 CPU

EVGA GTX 580

6gb Corsair Dominator DDR3 Memory

And all the other stuff I'm not sure is relevant to running games, if you have to know more I'll post a full spec list.

Also the game seems to crash a lot when there are too many NPC's around, I download the Warzones mod and it almost always crashes whenever I get even near them, so not sure what the hell is causing this problem.

Anyways please forgive my arrogance with these issues, I've probably made some mistakes along the way just understand I'm not a computer Genius, I learn more and more each day about modding games but at some point I fail to see certain reasons as to what would cause game crashing, given that the Fallout games in and of themselves are pretty touchy games a lot of the time. But I do appreciate any help anyone can give me. If push comes to shove I guess I can reinstall FO:NV and redo all my mods but that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Anyways I'll put down a list of what mods are running currently that I "Think" could be causing issues, since a lot of the mods are simple added weapons or armor.

Repopulated Wasteland

Warzones Misanthorpy Pure

A World of Pain

Project Nevada

Electrorcity

Monster mod

New Vegas Restoration

Underground New Vegas Hideout

Star Wars Mod

NCR Rearmament

Imaginator

Nevada Skies

Willow a Better companion experience

and Shiloh's Desert Succubus.

The rest of armor or weapon mods which I'm not entirely sure why those would cause crashes.

Well you have added a lot Npc to your game, that can cause a lot of stuttering and crashes.

Warzones prolly the most system hogging of all the mods you have listed.

A World of Pain

Repopulated Wasteland

Monster mod

all of those add hundreds of npc... I would remove Warzones as it sounds like your game just can not handle that much action (a lot of peoples cant), and perhaps Repopulated Wasteland.

Ok so I disabled any mods that really add NPC's now, still get crashing, I also get crashing a lot when I have to walk into or out of a structure. Like it shows the loading wheel then boom Fallout New Vegas has stopped working. I'm thinking I may have to delete New Vegas reinstall it and go back to work with modding it from the ground up.