Rosethorn Manor Redone and Expanded

Perrinwolf

In Skingrad their are three houses close together. Rosethorn manor, Summitmist manor and Toutius Sextius' house.

I try most of the rosethorn manor mods. Some are nice. But all have no added bedding for companions.

*** Spoiler alert. ***

Summitmist manor is basically unused house after the dark brotherhood quest Whodunit? Also the Toutius Sextius' house becomes unused after Paranoia quest if you let Glarthir kill everyone. Which I normally do.

*** Spoiler ends. ***

What I'm suggesting is linking the three houses using second or third story bridges / walkways to link the three together. Making the other 2 player owned and friendly for companion characters. Something that added buyable option. At the Colovian Traders. Shoot even price it 25,000 gold. Or higher since getting two extra houses in the deal. Not even going to suggest having Eyja ai for all three. But I do suggest making the walkways link to the other houses. Be Better cities friendly.

I have no clue how easy or hard this might become to make. But I have zero skill or understanding on making a mod in Oblivion. Just looking to turn a high middle class house into a high noble estate.