Oops! Lost my underwear!

DarkProdigyX

Hoping someone can help me on this one, while I can definitely appreciate certain aspects of nude body mods, I have to say I am not really a fan. I just completed installing a whole ton of mods, and upon playtesting (successfully! No crashes!) I was quickly greeted by some disturbingly realistic unclothed barbarians charging at me.

I would very much like to bring underpants back into my oblivion and am hoping someone can help me point out the mod that is the culprit.

I installed FCOM, so I have currently...

QTP3

Frans

MMM

OOO

Warcry

Cobl

OMOBS

Bobs armory

Loths blunt weapons

armamentarium

I basically followed the FCOM thread instructions then also added deadly reflex, darkui, and fastexit. I am planning on doing Kvatch rebuilt, better cities, maybe midas magic and some quest mods, but I want to get this sorted out first. Any help would be appreciated.

Deadly Reflex 6? Nudity meshes were included unintentionally and are safe to delete. Go Data\meshes\characters\_male and delete the following:

body.egt, femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, femaleupperbody.nif, foot.nif, hand.nif, lowerbody.nif, upperbody.nif upperbodyhumanfemale.egt