Runtime Check Failure #3- The variable 'nifID' is being used w

Tobo101

Can anybody help me with this?

I installed RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR but now I cannot continue or load any game without getting the following error:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i307/chickenpusher/nifIFerror.jpg

I've tried re installing OBSE and removing BlackDragons but it still won't work. Please help resolve this.

Edited by Tobo101

Not quite certain what you're asking for. If you want the original shaders, you can get it here. If you actually want HDR004.pso, that's from RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR. And if you've actually installed it right, you shouldn't have HDR004.pso in the Shaders folder.

Well i wasn't quite sure of what mess i had made until I had already installed RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR. But in their readme it says to back up your HDR004.pso which i never did. Now when I play the game I am stuck with a really horrible shader effect; dark and shallow in depth.

So i think there was a default HDP004 before i overwrite it with the RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR one.

Well i wasn't quite sure of what mess i had made until I had already installed RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR. But in their readme it says to back up your HDR004.pso which i never did. Now when I play the game I am stuck with a really horrible shader effect; dark and shallow in depth.

So i think there was a default HDP004 before i overwrite it with the RPG-BlackDragons Ultra HDR one.

Then just get the official shaders pack I linked to, you were suppose to export the file from them. As for your screenshots, actually looks like there are some OBGE shaders active?

Yeah i had another play around. I disables the (Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp) and everything went back to normal. Interesting that I had this on there for a while now and I only had this issue since yesterday. I'm going to try and play around with wrye bash and the shader options to disable the DoP.