Heroic Adventuring NPCs

Arturius997

HI, I recently came across a mod called Heroes of Cyrodiil. Don't get me wrong, it's a great mod, but doesn't really add the feeling of 'heroism' to the game.

So, I came up with this idea when I installed the T.I.E. [Tamriel Immersive Experience] mod. Since T.I.E. has neutral-ish NPCs that run around in tombs and stuff, why can't we add in heroes or adventurers with unique backstories that just wander around adventuring?

I don't mean that we should create a quest or a whole joinable faction. But if someone could create this, or possibly just give me the scripts to make the 'heroes' actually run around and adventure and stuff.

So, who's up for it?

Ah, thanks. Checking out the sight, just need to tread it over a few times.

Managed to make a Hero that wanders the Imperial City Sewers.

Tends to kill everything in sight, but hopefully will become much better in the future

Managed to make a Hero that wanders the Imperial City Sewers.

Tends to kill everything in sight, but hopefully will become much better in the future

Ha! That's actually kind of awesome. You could dress him in all black & red & spikes & give him a deranged vigilante-hero backstory for extra fun!

Anyway, if I understand it rightly, if Aggression > Disposition (or if Aggression is just really high), that's when you get NPCs attacking willy-nilly.

Yeah, I made an alternate worldscpace that most of my new heroes run around. I have them separated by a huge castle wall that has a few locked gate doors so they aren't trying to kill each other.

So far, I have 6 heroes and 3 villains.

The heroes just wander the small worldspace killing the random monster spawns I placed.

The villains are killing the rapid respawning guards of a small fort I made. They keep on trying to capture the fort but get owned by the 30 guards. I restricted the guards movement so they either stick to a patrol route or stand in place forever.

My archers literally line the walls. They snipe anyone not in the special faction I created for the guards. I also made a special guard 'hero' that stays in this room that the villains are scripted to try to reach. My guard hero respawns very slowly, so if they manage to kill him, they just have to worry about the regular guards.

It's rather funny to watch...