Heroic Adventuring NPCs

Arturius997

Yeah I did. It pointed those ones I said out. But I need to fix it manually. The TES4Edit tried to fix it, but kept encountering errors. I think the free-roaming scripts for my new realm are colliding with existing free-roam scripts that try to at the same time as my new ones. The conflict is managable for now. Until I have some time to fix it, I'll have to just deal wit hit as is. I'm keeping the mod how it is now and gonna use it as a base-form for a new one for Skyrim. It'll help me with the general layout of everything.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I did. It pointed those ones I said out. But I need to fix it manually. The TES4Edit tried to fix it, but kept encountering errors. I think the free-roaming scripts for my new realm are colliding with existing free-roam scripts that try to at the same time as my new ones. The conflict is managable for now. Until I have some time to fix it, I'll have to just deal wit hit as is. I'm keeping the mod how it is now and gonna use it as a base-form for a new one for Skyrim. It'll help me with the general layout of everything.

Officially fixed my mod, just need to package it and upload it on the Nexus.

It will be called 'Door to Darkness'

Your character will be faced with a world with no rhyme and reason to it. There will be no quests, but there will be a treasure hunt or two that will most definitely kill you if you're not careful. Expect a trap behind a trap, under a trap, hidden by gold, and above a trap. All at the front door...

Thank you, I'm glad for your support. I'm gonna upload as soon as I'm able. My laptop is currently being cleaned for viruses in such thanks to my sister borrowing it last week...

• 3 weeks later...

[update] I have suffered from one of the worst tragedies ever to befall anyone that has a laptop computer...

I dropped it...

I wanna cry...

I'm stuck using a slow-ass Dell from the mid 90's....

I hate life...

None at all...

It was a rainy day in Washington and I live on a large hill. I had been heading home from the library and slipped. My laptop had been in the messenger bag I use...

I rolled down the hill and my messenger bag slipped off my shoulder...

It went down into the water run-off ditch near the bottom of the hill...

I had a mild concussion that gave me a splitting headache, but the pain of losing all that data hurt even more...

I'm still crying...

None at all...

It was a rainy day in Washington and I live on a large hill. I had been heading home from the library and slipped. My laptop had been in the messenger bag I use...

I rolled down the hill and my messenger bag slipped off my shoulder...

It went down into the water run-off ditch near the bottom of the hill...

I had a mild concussion that gave me a splitting headache, but the pain of losing all that data hurt even more...

I'm still crying...

Ouch... At least you didn't break anything! (This reminds me when I fell off a cliff when I went hiking and broke my right arm and leg, and two of my ribs...)

Were you able to recover the laptop, or did the water carry it away?

Edited by Guest