ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Voice Actors Needed for Inuyasha Mod

saadus

I am requesting several voice actors help out in the making of the Inuyasha mod. Credit will be given, along with an easter egg (like a sword named after you or a demon in a side line quest) of each voice actor. I lost the list I kept of my voice actors - you all know who you are. PM me so I can remake my list.

Currently we need:

Kagome

Shippo

Kikyo

Kaeda (young)

3 voices for villagers

Mistress Centipede

Yura of the Hair

Sota

Grandpa

Kagome's Mom

Nobunaga

Hiten

Manten

We have:

Kaede (old) - Some one I know but can't disclose name. (No internet alias)

Sesshomaru - Aranas (TesAlliance)

Inuyasha - ddmlink (TesNexus)

Jaken - Lolman (contacted through email)

That should get us through the first few episodes. This mod will be big, it will be time consuming, but we are not on any dead line. Best part is, we only have to do it once, and on our own time. So, who here will help make a mod worthy of being noticed? Just give us a couple lines of the character of your choice and send them to [email protected]. I will get to looking at them as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this, any questions, please pm me and we can sort this out. This list will be updated as characters are taken. Thank you.

Edited by saadus

I have a mic and a voice. tat all i need our do i need to sound like them two cause i don't know if i would. Plus i like inuyasha and all anime for that matter so id like to help. Also i have one problam in about 28 days from now ill be gone for 22 weeks and i will not have any electronics. So id help but id have that little problem there.

I would welcome your help, thank you. We are currently (as the list tells us) short handed.

(Some of Eccentric are going to help with the voice acting. I myself will be voicing some villagers and demons)

• 2 weeks later...
Still in need of voice actors of episodes 1-10. We really need Kikyo, young Kaede, and Inuyasha to help this mod go ahead and make the first episode.

A mod this big quiet? O.o the concept of that is foreign to me. Mind you, that is the plan for now. I plan on having voice actors ready for when we do fill in those silent ppl. We can have the voices in advance, after all.