Voice Actors Needed for Inuyasha Mod

saadus

As always, whenever I get two steps, the world forces me back one. Due to technical issues, this mod will have to wait until Skyrim. I know, sad face. However, the voice acting and the scripts have not changed and still will not. A quick change from Champion of Cyrodiil to Dragonborn is all that is needed. Sorry for this, I know it sucks. If any questions, or complains, or even general ranting on why I won't do it for Oblivion, by all means, please send them to my Message Box. I will get to them asap. Thank you for your understanding.

• 3 months later...
Skyrim is out and all we have to do is wait for modding tools. However, if you are willing, I still need voices so that we are not delayed. If you want to help, please sign up for a character and we can get started! I am looking forward to creating this mod with all of you. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I too am in the process of making an inu mod just waiting on my moddler to finish rendering his head and gathering and cleaning audio clips of the actual voice acting from the show. But am still in the early stages and more than willing to join forces and possibly merge our projects to one ultimate mod

• 1 year later...