3d Dragon Balls

BrokenMessiah

Could someone make 7 models of the dragon balls? They just need to have a texture. I tried and blender said there was a problem with my uv texture. I would prefer them not be too big, perhaps as big as a Softball

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I actually tried this as one of my first experiments in modding. Though I attempted to simply retexture a large pearl, ended up looking like a disco ball.

Did you actually make a UV map? Or just tried exporting the model? If not that may be your only problem, make a map and cut out a portion in the front where the stars will go. Leaving that seperate, the rest of the texture wouldn't matter too much, being all orange. Make sure to add a normal map even though it will be smooth and glossy. You would only need one model, but 7 textures. Then create 7 unique objects in the construction set (with names or 1star, 2star, etc.), toss 'em in random places across the world and go searching!

(I realize this was a request thread, though it would be more fun and rewarding when finished to say you made it yourself, good luck!)