Lip-Syncing

McclaudEagle

It only makes Oblivion modding easier, since you can't use lip-synching in version 1.2 of the CS.

So for the Geck, it would be the same as before, just using CS 1.2 instead of CS 1.0, which doesn't really matter.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I do a lot of lip-syncing, and it's really not that difficult or time-consuming. You do all your dialogue in Geck first, then copy and paste each line into a TES4: CS line, and click save to generate your lip, then name the file with the proper file name found in the Geck line. That's not that much work! Once you get used to doing it, you can do it extremely fast while having a few different windows open (your folders and programs that you use for it).

For my Boulder Dome mod, I'm having dozens of voiced characters, and I don't find it hard or too time-consuming. Just get started with it, and it gets easier and you can do it faster with time.

For my Boulder Dome mod, I'm having dozens of voiced characters, and I don't find it hard or too time-consuming. Just get started with it, and it gets easier and you can do it faster with time.

lol! It's true that you can make it go faster by learning to trim it down to the fastest possible time/most efficient method with shortcuts, etc. But I still think it's a total bore and overly time consuming even with lots and lots of practice (I've done hundreds of lines with this set up). The only way I can really stand to do it is in small doses of less than about 40 lines at a time. I'd love it if it could be done right in the GECK and not require all the extra work of doing it in the CS.

The only way I can really stand to do it is in small doses of less than about 40 lines at a time. I'd love it if it could be done right in the GECK and not require all the extra work of doing it in the CS.

--If 40 lines at a time is a small dose for you, then I can understand your frustration, lol! I think I'd be pretty sick of it too. I usually do one character at a time, probably about 20 lines per character, going up to 30 or 40 for more important characters. I actually enjoy doing it, but maybe that's because I don't give my characters a ton of dialogue.