Xbox LIVE info released

Apparently the hackers that we've all come to hate (LulzSec) released 62,000 users' emails and passwords and encouraged people to use them for other sites, such as PayPal, Xbox LIVE, and WOW. I found a website that contains the email list and has a search box to help you see if your's is on there here, which I ironically found on Playstation Universe. Thought I'd post it here just in case someone's email actually is on there.

Honestly, I think these guys are getting out of hand and need to be stopped. On GameInformer, I read that someone's Xbox LIVE account was hacked with his password changed and $100 charged on his credit card.

The fanboys hating on PSN must be pissed now.

Indeed, I do wonder what will be the next system, Steam perhaps?

Talk about a couple of million cardnumbers, mailadresses etc...

And the possibility of all steam accounts to be deleted...

Goodbye all purchased games

I may be wrong, but every password is 3 characters than 3 *** (meaning a 6 char password?). If this is the case, which I believe it is, any brute force cracking program will get through those passwords. As long as you keep your pw over 6 characters you eliminate most of the script kiddies :tongue:

Guest apocdemon

i may be a PS3 fanboy but im not one whos about to be like "haha xbots blah blah" i hate to see this to any person. not only to the gamers but the companies too. this sucks for them. ppl lose trust. its bed rep.

this sucks. those hackers need to get a life. who do they think they are impressing?

funny thing is is that with those hackers technical know how they could prolly go worth for the government or military and make a good chunk of money doing it.